Full Time Senior Account Manager
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for selling Professional, Microsoft, Cloud, Carrier, Security and Managed Services along with Traditional IT Procurement. The ideal candidate will have prior experience selling in one or all of these areas. This position requires prospecting for new sales opportunities in the SMB and mid-marketspace while managing existing client and partner relationships. The most successful candidate will be able to clearly understand customers’ business requirements and recommend solutions based on these requirements.
- Identify new Opportunities within existing and new accounts that strategically align with the Axis portfolio
- Work closely with the Professional Services Group to provide the right solutions to clients
- Work closely with partners and manufacturers to build relationships and find joint opportunities
- Collaborate with our Marketing Team to create new client development campaigns
- Work proactively to grow a pipeline of new opportunities while closing out existing opportunities
- Engage existing and new clients with onsite meetings
- Engage in strategic planning with leadership
- Work productively as part of a team
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ Years experience with a Value Added Reseller, IT Solutions Provider, or OEM
- Experience selling technology to “C-level” executives
- Excellent telephone selling and presentation skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Existing network of IT contacts in the client, OEM , and partner community
- Lead generation services
- Client networking summits
- Ongoing seminars
- 401k plus company match
- Aggressive commission structure
- Excellent benefits and vacation policy
Axis has a 15 year history of being an employee focused organization. Ownership strongly believes in fostering a flexible environment where professionals can strike the perfect home/work balance.
Please send your resume and intro letter to Peter Estes at firstname.lastname@example.org.